Students receiving VA Educational Benefits must submit the Form D to Arjona 345 for each semester. Completion and submission of the Form D is required prior to the UConn fee bill deadline of an upcoming term. Student veterans will not be processed for benefits without completion and submission this form. Form Ds submitted past the UConn fee bill deadline could incur late fees. You can complete the Form D two different ways:
1. Online fillable form and submit electronically:
2. Download PDF, complete, and submit via email or in-person to Arjona 345:
Student veterans who are eligible for the Connecticut veterans tuition waiver should submit their completed waiver applications (with required documentation) to Arjona 345 prior to the UConn fee bill deadline of an upcoming term. Once approved, the application will be filed and reused by our office for subsequent terms until the completion of the student veteran’s specified academic program.
The monthly rate of tutorial assistance may not exceed the cost of tutoring or $100 per month. The maximum amount payable is $1,200. There is no entitlement charge under the Post-9/11 GI Bill.
A student must meet the following criteria to be eligible for tutorial assistance:
- Rate of pursuit must be at least 50 percent.
- Must have a deficiency in a course that is part of your approved program.
- Must be enrolled in the course during the quarter, semester, or term in which the tutoring is received for the course. Tutoring may not occur between quarters or semesters.
The student, tutor, and certifying official must complete VA Form 22-1990t, Application and Enrollment Certification for Individualized Tutorial Assistance. The application may be submitted at the end of each month or combination of months. The application must be signed and dated on or after the date of the last tutoring session certified. The School Certifying Official (SCO) can submit the application on your behalf.